International Space University
EXECUTIVE SPACE COURSE
Inaugurated in 2003, the ISU Executive Space Course is a unique, interactive and creative immersion into the space sector, and it is one of the the best courses of its kind.
Participants will gain essential background and an international perspective into the emerging space industry: technology trends, science, business, telecommunications, defense, policies and more. This executive course is designed for professionals working in and out of the space ecosystem who want to develop their knowledge of the rapidly evolving space sector.
WHAT WILL I GAIN?
Participants will leave the course with knowledge and skills enabling them to understand and communicate more effectively with their colleagues in other disciplines.
They will develop their comprehension and expertise of space related activities and terminology.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS?
▪ Big Picture: Participants get a clearer picture of how the global space sector is structured.
▪ Stay Ahead: Participants stay a step ahead and keep abreast of the latest space developments.
▪ Networking: Participants can generate business opportunities with other participants.
▪ Insight: Participants ensure smooth exchanges and communication on space issues.
▪ Alumni Status: Access to ISU’s international network, alumni directory, library and more.
Registration will be complete after payment of the course fee, €3900.
*Class size is strictly limited. Register early to reserve your place on the Executive Space Course.
2. How to Register
Click on the link below to register. The reservation will be confirmed with your payment.
If you cannot open the link, you can register at the ISU Executive Space Course website at: www.isunet.edu/ssc/
Due to the class size limit, we can not confirm your place will be reserved automatically with registration and deposit.
If the course is full, we will contact you in due time and your deposit will be fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience in advance.
3. Registration Fee
€3900 includes the course fee, all course materials, ISU certificate upon completion, lunches, coffee breaks, one course-related evening activity and reception.
4. Venue - The Ambassador Seoul (Pullman Hotel)
Address: 287 Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul